Innovative Solutions For A More Profitable Service Department
Since 1981, Hytec’s mission has been to provide component-level support and solutions to help imaging dealers save time and money, and remain competitive. It is more important than ever to reduce your service costs and improve your first-call effectiveness. Hytec provides comprehensive dealer support, superior quality, proven cost savings, and innovative solutions to the Imaging Industry.
Unmatched Quality & Technical Support
Field engineers and technicians are accountable for first-call effectiveness. Thousands of boards repaired by Hytec are installed in equipment throughout North America every month. Hytec was built on the quality of its repairs and technical capabilities. All repaired boards are functionally live tested, and must pass stringent internal quality standards before leaving our facility. Hytec’s process-driven quality management system ensures consistency, reliability, and peace-of-mind at your client’s site.
Hytec can help improve your first-call effectiveness by:
- Helping your field engineer determine which board (if any) is defective on the initial service call
- If upon installation a board repaired from Hytec appears not to function properly, please call Hytec’s technical support immediately. Most often, the board is functional, and the problem may be just an installation issue, or the problem may be elsewhere in the machine. Our technical support staff can help you diagnose the problem. This may save your technician a repeated service call, and extended down time.
- Hytec’s technical staff receives these calls directly, and has all actual equipment for comparison purposes as a resource. You can reach Hytec technical assistance at 888.883.2001.
Complete Solutions & Support
In addition to specializing in circuit board repair, Hytec repairs staplers, print controllers, and fuser assemblies. Complementary offerings include hard drive sales, and hard drive sanitization and data destruction services.
- Power Supplies
- Fuser & Fixing Assemblies
- Print Controllers
- Hard Drive Sanitization & Destruction
- Circuit Boards
- Stapler Assemblies
- Laser Scanner Assemblies
- Hard Drive Replacements
Hytec has always provided the most comprehensive repair offerings and support to the Imaging Industry. This provides imaging dealers with a single-source vendor, providing high quality repairs, with factory support, with an extensive infrastructure dedicated to the Imaging Industry, and all at a large savings.
Current brands supported:
- Panasonic (Select Models)
- Xerox (Select Models)
- Electronics for Imaging
- Hasler Neopost
- HP (Select Models)
- Konica Minolta
- Kyocera Mita
Innovative Solutions for the Imaging Industry
Hytec has transformed the marketplace by being the first company to develop Advance Exchange and Board Bank service programs, to help imaging dealerships further reduce parts, inventory, carrying, and transportation costs. Hytec is your partner for a more profitable service department.
Hytec has extended operating hours and late cutoff times to help support imaging dealerships and manufacturers throughout North America. Hytec hours of operation are 8am – 7pm EST, and has most boards repaired and ready to ship to ensure next-day delivery.
Start Saving Today!
- Request a complete Hytec catalog in Excel or PDF format
- Code repairable parts and hard drives to Hytec to ensure Hytec is the vendor-of-choice
- Ensure defective cores are returned to your parts room, and not discarded
- Request a login and password to place orders and check inventory online